Friday, May 13, 2005

What Is Wrong Here?





I tried to be cool. I tried to be calm. I smile at the guy every time I see him. I patiently make the difficult turn into my parking spot every single day. I have hit the green awning support beam twice now and have still remained level-headed. But then this morning as I took every precaution to not hit the door of the mini cooper with my door as I sucked in my stomach so that I could fit into my truck, I realized that this is freakin ridiculous. This guy is driving one of the smallest cars on the market and yet cant seem to allow me just a little room to turn into my parking spot. So to have a little fun, I have decided to see what all I could fit into the irrationally large space that exists between his driver side and the support beam and then between my passenger side and the support beam.

What He Can Fit

What I Can Fit

8 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

Just push his tiny girl car over a little bit and you'll have plenty of room.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous matt said...

Man, that is seriously hilarious. Personally, I wouldn't put up with it. There is only one way to make sure he doesn't park like that anymore, leave a little black paint on his door.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous crystal said...

I think that has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Midgets playing basketball.....that is hilarious. Only you :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

It is about time I got more credit for this. This was freakin hilarious guys. If you didnt think this was funny enough to leave a comment on then maybe I should just call it quits on the whole blogging thing cuz I am obviously not as funny as I thought I was.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

All I can say is, the guy is a total D.B. I was trying to pull in to feed your cat while you were out of town, however he...the DB mini cooper owner was putting a briefcase or something in the car, I know he noticed I was waiting, couldn't have been anymore obvious! I couldn't pull in, yet he just kept slowly doing his thing. WHAT A TOOL!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

It's cool. I gave him a taste of his own medicine last night. I parked all up in his spot last night when I came home. This morning I looked at his car and the only possible way that he could have gotten out of his car was through the passenger side door. Don't mess with me people. I dont play games.

2:31 PM  
Blogger K. said...

this was an absolutely hilarious post. people can be so rude.

7:24 AM  
Blogger bslitNlk said...

http://www.awning-finder.com is a topic I cover on my site. Your readers might be interested in checking it out further.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home