Monday, May 23, 2005

Saddam's Photo Shoot

As I am sure all of you have heard or seen, there are some rather revealing photos of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein in the media. From what I understand, the pictures were first released by a tabloid magazine. Since they were revealed, the media has been eating it up as anyone would expect. Here is my beef though. The whole issue is whether or not it was appropriate or just for the tabloid to show these embarrasing pictures of Saddam. Then on every newscast and newspaper or magazine article that you see there is a huge picture of Saddam in his tighty whities. Seems to me that if you are going to write a story about the indecency of a photo that you should maybe not show the photo. Just seems like common sense to me. Then you have the whole question of where the photos came from. I am sure that this has all been uncovered, but I was just sitting here wondering how loaded the person is that took the original pics. I bet they got paid a boat load of money. Who would ever have thought that you could make so much money taking partially nude pictures of dirty, fat, Iraqi men. Do I see a new adult magazine on the horizon?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

I dont know who is leaving comments that are belittling to other people that read my blog, but if it continues, I do have the ability to track your IP and I will find out who you are. And if this is the same person that got into my email account, believe me, you are in serious trouble as the police have been notified and we are very close to finding out who you are. When we do found out, charges will be pressed. Whoever this is needs to grow up.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home