Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Shaved The Cat

As recommended by several friends, here is the cut that I gave my cat. It took a half can of ether to knock it out, but once I did, it was easy to give it this stylish trim. The cat looks unhappy in the picture, but it is actually thrilled with its new look. She was just a little groggy from the ether in the photo. I will have to get her spayed fairly soon though as all of the male cats in my apartment complex will be wanting to get with that.

*Disclaimer: This is not really my cat and I did not use ether on any animal.....yet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous mfos said...

nice!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous brian said...

Does that cat have boobies?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Ha ha ha ha that's the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous actionBERG said...

brian, that is not an appropriate comment. please keep it PG.

8:43 PM  
Blogger mattrose said...

So you are taking my advice. Nice. That is an dominant look for a cat if you must have one. Well done.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home