Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ms. Wheelchair Stripped of Title for Standing Up


So here is how it went down. This young woman with muscular dystrophy wins the Ms. Wheelchair title, but then has her title revoked when the Miss Wheelchair America Organization found pictures of the woman standing up while teaching her class. It turns out that the woman only uses her wheelchair sometimes and therefore doesnt fit the requirements of the pageant that say: "(the contestant must) mostly be seen in public using their wheel chairs or scooters." In a conversation with a member of the national board, the woman said she was told she could enter future pageants when she is more qualified for the title. I guess she will just have to put in some extra scooter time to qualify for next years event. So by their requirements, does this mean that if I use a scooter for my mode of daily transportation that I could enter the contest? Because if so, I am so gonna kick some scooter pageant ass. Backup bitches, there is a new scooter in town and it is going to run you all of the runway. I would have to say that my game clinching event is the swimsuit event. Scooter forward,wheely,accelerate,power brake, stare down the judges, sharon stone leg cross, scooter spin, scooter reverse, kiss to the crowd, game bitches.



Wheelchair Finalist



Story

9 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I honestly don't know what to say, I can't remember the last time I was speechless, I just don't know! HOLY CRAP!

9:11 AM  
Blogger The B&G said...

nice...

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site about removing stripped screw

i been interested in removing stripped screw for ages now and when i was searching for stuff to do with removing stripped screw

i came across here your ranked high for removing stripped screw

Check my site :) removing stripped screw

11:32 PM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering adjustable chair wheel
related stuff. Feel free to visit my adjustable chair wheel
site.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Mobility Aids Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a portable wheelchair ramps site/blog. It pretty much covers portable wheelchair ramps related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering electric wheel chair related stuff. Feel free to visit my electric wheel chair site.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a folding wheel chair site/blog. It pretty much covers folding wheel chair related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Paul88888 said...

Lots of interest in your blog. For some great new sites, click electric powered scooter, scooter, electric scooter, cheap electric scooter, razor electric scooter, kid electric scooter.

6:11 AM  
Blogger blog000111 said...

Lots of interest in your blog. For some great new sites, click fast electric scooter, scooter, electric scooter, cheap electric scooter, razor electric scooter, kid electric scooter.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home