Monday, April 25, 2005

Big Man With A Little Bag

Some things in life just make no sense. As I was walking into work this morning, there was a fairly large man walking in front of me. I would say that he was probably about 6'4 and about 270 or 280. You would think that a man of this size could carry a 5 pound briefcase wouldnt you? Well wrong! He had to have one of those little briefcases with the wheels on it. I mean maybe if you were a midget or something could I see the need for pulling around your briefcase, but come on man. Plus, those things are more hassle to pull than to carry anyway. You hit one little rock with the wheel and the the thing falls right over. Plus, this freak size guy had to like bend down just to reach the handle. Come on man, get rid of your little pansy wheel bag and start carrying a briefcase. What a tool.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Now Mike, did you see this man down by the same cafe you ate at not too long ago? I KNOW YOU DID! Why do you have to pick on these poor metroxexual men, I mean, the other day you were carrying that huge Pink Loui purse, remember? It's okay we'll keep this on the DL!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

It wasn't a purse, it was a cat carrier. And it wasnt mine!!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

awww Mikey I'm so kidding, lol!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I really liked the information on your blog about Briefcase I have my own Briefcase Exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

11:27 AM  
Blogger paige said...

I really liked the info on your site about Briefcase - nice work. I've just started my own Briefcase Secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by

12:07 PM  
Blogger abigail said...

I really enjoyed the content on your blog about Briefcase will be back very frequently! I actually have my own Briefcase Exposed blog with all kinds of stuff in it. You�re welcome to com by

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home