Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Weird Pee Guy

Does this strike anybody else as odd or is just me?

So I am using the urinal at the gym the other day and this dude walks up to use the urnial next to me. Now before I continue, let me add a disclaimer to this entry. I know the rule about urinal usage. Keep your eyes on the road and things wont be weird. I always follow the rule, but this sighting occured as I was washing my hands and I accidentally saw this through the mirror. Ok....glad we got that cleared up. Moving along. So instead of the normal urniation techniques(through the zipper or over the top of the pant), this particular gentleman used the "pull the pant leg up" technique. In case you dont get it, he pulled his penis out through the pant leg of his shorts to pee. Is that normal? At first I was laughing. Then, I realized that homeboy might have some sort of catheter or something. But then, I saw another person doing it. What the hell? It is like the Seinfeld episode where everyone starts to eat their Snickers bars with a knife and fork. Except that made a little sense. This is just freakin weird. Does anybody see the benifit of this odd technique? If you do, please humor me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

I saw it at my gym too, maybe it's a technique the 24 Hour Fitness trainers are teaching.

7:59 AM  
Blogger actionBERG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous actionBERG said...

The problem I would have with that technique at the gym is when you seem him lifting weights. That would suck to walk by while he is on the bench press and notice something a little strange. Kind of reminds me of that Friends episode where Phoebe's boyfriend has a similar problem.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a bit confused and trying to picture this...did this guy have long pants on? I must say I have never seen anything like this unless it is summer where you are and the guy was wearing shorts. Then it is understandable...this way you don't get any one you.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home