Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Silent rave with wireless headphones

As a former "dance music afficianado", it sure is nice to see someone finally coming up with a solution for the governments' deceptive attemspts to kill dance music. Since about 2000, the governement has been working with authorities to stop all dance music festivals(aka Raves). However, since they cant shut down a show because of dance music's historic ties to drug use, they must come up with bull shit excuses to shut down the events. In the case of UK's Glastonbury Festival, the alleged reason is noise. Well isnt that a load of crap. I can understand that the government wants to stop/slow down drug use, but this is not the way to do it. I mean why do they have to pick on dance music? It isnt like there are a bunch of church-going virgins attending rock concerts. At your average Ozzfest, I would guess that at least 35% of the attendance is on some sort of drug. My point is that stopping dance music events isnt going to stop drug use. All it is going to do is move it to another venue. So do us dance music lovers a favor and re-align your attempts at stopping drug use. And Glastonbury, you guys are awesome!!!

Link

6 Comments:

Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News About eBay

8:19 AM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

11:37 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

10:50 PM  
Blogger The Coupon Guru said...

I liked your blog. I found this site while browising... Check It Out !

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice barnes and noble coupon site... You should check out this : barnes and noble coupon site.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about online auction clothingand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** online auction clothing so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home