Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Man Grows Penis on His Arm

So the article says that this guy had his penis removed, then attached to his forearm where it grew an extra four inches, and then re-attached to his groin. The operation was said to have taken 11 hours, but how long did this guy have a penis growing on his arm? There is no way that it grew four inches in 11 hours. I guess if I had a 2-and-a-half inch penis I could handle growing a penis on my arm for a while. Plus, the guy is from Russia so I imagine he could just wear long sleeves all of the time.

Story

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

After doing a little more reading, it turns out that the man was also born without a scrotum and has also been developing breasts since he was a young boy. So I guess that his new neo-phallus is a step in the right direction, but it looks like there is quite a ways to go.

6:43 AM  
Blogger mattrose said...

My penis has been documented by more than one scientist to have gone from 5 to 10 inches depending on the looks of the contestants on "Family Double Dare" so dont look to closely into the matter...maybe Im sharing to much with you people.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home