Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's Gonna Be A Good Day

Do you ever have one of those mornings where you just know that it is going to be a good day? As rare as they are, I actually had one today. I actually got up early for once. I made myself a good breakfast with eggs,ham, and a bagel. The bagel is actually what triggered the idea for this entry. If I had just been making breakfast it would have been any other day. But the difference today was that just as I was scooping my eggs onto my plate, the bagel popped out of the toaster. Now to some, this might not mean anything. To me, it means that I can actually eat all of my food at once instead of being interrupted. Usually, the bagel comes out too early and by the time that I eat it with my meal, it is cold...or it comes out too early and I have to get back up after I have already started eating to go get it. So the bagel's timing this morning couldnt have been better. Then, to top things off, I gathered my dining materials and convened in the living room just as the Sports Center intro was playing. I hate it when I get all of my food ready, I sit down to watch TV, and it is like 6:57. Now I am going to be stuck watching like 5 minutes of commercials before I even get to any real content. That really annoys me. But not today!!!! So let me get this straight: I have a full plate of eggs and ham, a perfectly toasted, warm bagel, an ice cold glass of milk, thiry minutes before I have to leave for work, and Sports Center is just starting. I have a good feeling about today. We will see if there is any correlation between the smoothness of morning preparation and daily goodness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate a cold bagel, too.-Amy

12:59 PM  
Anonymous actionBERG said...

You are lucky that we aren't playing tennis (basketball to most) today, otherwise your day would have been ruined. You can't handle my backhand.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home