Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Day to Remember

I dont know about anyone else, but I sure do have a difficult time remembering all of my friends' and family members' birthdays. All except one that is. I have a friend(we will keep his name anonymous) whose birthday is forever emblazoned into my memory. The story is well worth sharing.

At the tender of age of 10 or so, a boy begins to wonder about the opposite sex. He begins experiencing strange sensations in the nether regions. You know what I am talking about. Some may have a vivid enough imagination to be satisfied with the images conjured up in their head, but I needed more than that to satisfy my curiosity about the female body. I am talking about some good ol Playboy magazines. But where on earth was a young horn dog like me supposed to find such clandestined literature. Little did I know that my childhood fantasies would soon become fulfilled. While looking through his garage one day, my best friend stumbled upon the holy grail of adolescence. An entire stack of vintage Playboy magazines baby. Life has never been as glorious as it was the day that he told me of his discovery. And where were these magazines kept for safe keeping you might ask. In a leather briefcase of course. One in which only he and I shared access to. The code to the safe.....his birthday of course: 3/10. I will never forget that birthday for the rest of my life and I will never forget laying my eyes on that first beautifully naked woman. Thank you friend....you and your birthday will never be forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home